INFRASTRUCTURE & FACILITIES
Classrooms & Tutorial Rooms
The institutes have spacious classrooms with comfortable seating arrangement in the academic block. The classrooms and tutorial rooms are equipped with AV facilities like OHP, VCR and LCD/DLP projectors.
The degree course in pharmacy requires laboratory work to compliment theory lectures. The institute has state of the art laboratories for all the disciplines of pharmacy. They are specially designed to provide optimum space, light and working ease to each student.
Besides departmental libraries, the Institute has a central library with book bank facility. The library assets are getting enriched on a regular basis. There are a wide range of books, periodicals, journals, theses, microfilms and compact discs available in the library.
To avail library facilities a student has to abide by the rules of the institute.
The institute has a 1600 sqft, fully air-conditioned, well-equipped, cutting edge, multi-lab Computer Center consisting:
- Core 2 Duo workstations in the ratio of 1:1.
- High end IBM Server with Windows.
- LAN connectivity through structured cabling.
- Round the clock Internet Connectivity through Broadband connection of upto 2 Mbps.
- Wireless fidelity (wi-fi) building, enabling students to use internet from all parts of the institute.
- Peripheral support including Scanners, Laser Printers, Color Inkjets, Dot Matrix Printers, CD writers etc.
- 100% power backup with a stand-by Generator.
- Exemplary maintenance schedule and upgradation.